Featured Post

This is the Most Deplorable Organization in America

This is the Most Deplorable Organization in America one of Sanger's first birth control clinics opened in Harlem in 1929. She was d...

Saturday, November 26, 2016

After the Election - Day 18



By Suzie Marcy

So now that the election is finally over and Donald J Trump is now our 45th President,  we wait to see if he truly is what he says he is.

I voted for him and VP Elect Mike Pence, for now I am not sorry that I did. As a matter of fact, I believe he is doing what he said he would, so far. I like who he has nominated for cabinet and advisory positions. He still has a few big positions left to fill and he is making the process interesting. 

I continue to pray for our newly elected President & Vice President, their families and ours, our nation and the whole world. We need the prayers, so I am asking that you pray as well.

We also need to pray for the young people, who are being misled by people who don’t understand the meaning of the Freedom. They are angry that their candidate lost and they can’t seem to move forward, they are stuck in the moment. We (prayer warriors) need to pray for their understanding, their anger, their disappointment and their obvious resentment (picture the daily protests, some destructive).

We need “change”, real, honest and hope filled “change”. I hope that by voting for Donald Trump and Mike Pence that the change they promised, is the change we all were hoping for.

I personally believe they will deliver as promised and so does my husband.

No comments:

Post a Comment